Monday, April 5, 2010

Paying Income Tax is Optional?

According to Harry Reid, "We have a voluntary [taxation] system." Oh really! So if I don't want to pay my income taxes nobody will come beating on my door trying to throw me in jail. And I guess the 16,000 new IRS agents being added to the thousands we alreay have are solely there to "encourage" me to voluntarily contribute to the Federal Government.

If I might clarify what Crazy Harry was saying in the above Youtube video, he was saying that if you are an elected Democrat official, then paying income tax is voluntary. For example: Tom Daschle, Charlie Rangel (committee that makes our Tax Code), Tim Geithner (the cotton pickin Treasury Secretary), Chris Dodd...and the list goes on...all have evaded taxes with little or no consequences.

But to those of you who are not elected Democratics, TAKE THIS!